Introduction

My name is Jennifer Lewis and I teach biology and human physiology at Glenwood High School. I am currently working on my masters degree through Peru State College and am excited to incorporate everything I'm learning into my curriculum.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Richard Byrne

The website Free Technology for Teachers by Richard Byrne is full of great tools for teachers. Two that I explored were 47 alternatives to Using YouTube in the Classroom and 77 Web Resources for Teachers to Try this Summer. The YouTube alternatives were specifically for teachers who are unable to access YouTube at school. The quality of the videos was awesome! The web resources list was full of websites to explore during the summer when teachers have more time. I’ve already downloaded the list and have highlighted several to explore more fully. I’ve very excited to have more time the next few months to explore his website more and to bring new and interesting things into my classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment